Sunday, July 1, 2012

Six Weeks to Yehidah Named Finalist for Readers Favorite Award and Other News

I'm thrilled to announce that Six Weeks to Yehidah is a finalist for yet another award. Along with five other books, SWTY is in the running for a Readers Favorite Award in the preteen category. Winners will be announced on September 1st, 2012. I am so delighted, honored, humbled, and encouraged by all of the attention the book is receiving. I just may write another one!

As well, I'd like to share this photo from a reading I gave last Friday. It was my honor to read the poems of Erica Lehrer alongside Ron Starbuck and Donna McKenzie. Erica suffers from a disease called ataxia, and all of the proceeds from her wonderful book, Dancing with Ataxia, will be donated towards research of the disease.


No comments:

Post a Comment