Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Write Step with R. Jeffreys and More

This has been an exciting week! On Thursday I read with a talented bunch of poets for the Walt Whitman Birthday Bash in Conroe, Texas; on Friday I found out that I won a coveted Lone Star College System Writing Award; and on Saturday, along with my beaux and the other authors of Mark Miller's One Series, I was interviewed by Mark Miller and Giovanni Gelati, of Gelati's Scoop. As well, I was able to show my sillier side in a blog interview by the wonderful Lady Krishna, of Journey with Books, and gorgeous reviews of both Six Weeks to Yehidah and My Yehidah appeared in Chiron, the Newsletter of the C.G. Jung Foundation of Ontario.

For week after next, I am looking forward to being interviewed on Blogtalk Radio by the talented and eloquent R. Jeffreys of The Write Step on May 23rd at 6:30 PM EST. I hope you'll be able to listen in!








No comments:

Post a Comment